MASSAGE & PLAY with CocoLube the world's healthiest natural lubricant. Most lubricants come in two forms water or silicone. Silicone has unmatched lubrication and slick feel but isn't toy safe & there are concerns with the health of silicone. Then water-based lubricants have many preservatives because water is prone to bacterial contamination. Water formulas never get as slippery most people like. Oil-based formulas used to be unpopular because oils go rancid and they leave the body greasy. CocoLube solved this problem with its unique and satisfying oil-based formula that is non-greasy, slick and long-lasting. It has a silky, sensuous feel that will moisturize sensitive areas while giving you a boost during your most intimate moments. The unique formula works great as a massage oil and sexual lubricant. The unique twist-tip will make application easier and more sensuous. Put it on your body anywhere hydrating sensation is desired and enjoy! Free from parabens, silicone, water, petrochemicals, and preservatives - Safe & Effective.
Free From: PARABENS / SILICONE / WATER / GLYCERIN / PETROCHEMICALS / PRESERVATIVES
- COCONUT OIL DERIVED: Ingredients in this unique formula come from coconut, the proprietary blend of oils provides sensuous long-lasting lubrication and wetting. It’s completely free of parabens, glycerin, and harsh chemicals.
moisturize sensitive areas while giving you a boost during your most intimate moments.
- TOY SAFE: Uniquely formulated oil acts like a slick long-lasting concentrated silicone yet is completely toy safe due to the unique oil blend.
- MASSAGE & PLAY: Use as a massage oil and sexual lubricant for slick, long-lasting lubrication. It will stimulate your senses while the organic ingredients provide real, natural health benefits.
- NON-TOXIC FORMULA: Free from parabens, silicone, petrochemicals, and preservatives.
- WOMAN'S FAVORITE FORMULA: Unisex formula is made for males and females but is preferred by women because it is hydrating, goes on smooth like a luxury cosmetic, and smells great.